Thursday, March 11, 2010

Exam on Mon, Tues, Wed! I did my best le. hope my result will turn out well so that i can pull up my previous grade. Mon was WBS, it went well i suppose? Tues was SVE. I only read the text book on tuesday night, lucky got kaixin to guide with me the details.. or else nothing gets into my brain. We chatted for like 2hr plus for SVE.

On the exam day, the paper came out the Service Triangle question.
Service Strategy
Service People
Service system

*SPS* Stupid, People, System. hahas. That was how kaixin and I remembered the Service Triangle.

After that, We ended the paper quite early.. since we finished it.

First to finish was Wen Jie, follow by Kai Xin and next was Me. hahas..


BPS.
Amazing i finished first? lol.. if i continue to stare at the qtn's, i will go crazy. lols.. from right answers change to wrong answers then i die ah.. lols..
Kaixin and me even exchanged answers with each other.. :) COOL right..


After school, tabao food home. hahas.. I WILL MISS THE FOOD!! UNCLE NOODLE's.. YUMMY!!!

No comments: