Monday, March 15, 2010

Today was a long long long day.. woke up at 11.30am
Left house at 12.50. took cab with sister and dropped her off at tiong bahru plaza. and i headed down to alexander autopark. went to send my lappy for repair. The queue was very short around 10people ahead of me and i waited less than 45mins to be my turn.

I took a cab home and ate my bian mian. yummy.
Next i took bus down to singapore post, which only turn out to be a wasted trip for me.
Went back home to change my shoes into slippers, as it got wet in the rain. Proceed to the bus stop and stopped oppsite queensway shopping centre. Walked to alexander hospital to meet eileen.
hahas. Took bus 93 and headed down to bishan.
She bought coloured contact lens, freshkons. GOT OFFER LEH!!! 2nD box 50% OFF... Bought 4 boxes in total for $126.:)

After that, went to B1 and Bought green apple green tea. And i was staring at OLD CHANG KI CHICKEN WINGS! WOASH!! FRESHLY FRIED!! But eileen told me it is very oily and fattening, so i cancel the idea of buying the chicken wing. So we headed to watson.. She bought her comestics while i look at hair dyes.
Next stop was the "BEST DANKI"? looked at the straightener, but the price is kinda expensive, so i didnt bought it.
TABAO xiao long bao at din tai feng. $8.80, that was my dinner. lols..
Next was to her HOME! My 2nd home. hahaahas.. Took bus 56..
Then... at her house, we watch lady gaga w beyonce new music video, telephone!
Dl from hard disk to computer and played audition. :P
Eileen told me something.. that makes me laughed. (only eileen, her mum and me know) :P
After that, played a few round of audition and im off to go home.

Came home to wash my clothes, shoes, bag..
tiring sia.. ok.. time to sleep.. now it is 1.21am. yawns. Nights and good morning.

No comments: