Sunday, March 21, 2010

I have been listening to the same song repeatedly for hours.
What i tried to do, is to get the "feel" of the song.
I tried to make myself cry, while listening to the song.
I'M PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT IT WORKED!! :D
But my tears dried up very quickly. LOL!!

Watch from the drama is that, if you really love someone you got to give freedom to each other. Although it hurts at times, you got to get hold of it.

This song, that i am currently listening to; makes me write all this out!

So what if, i tell you " Lets be friends forever as we will never be separated!"
So what if, i tell you " I do not like you anymore!"
So what if, i tell you " It only felt like a dream to me!"
So what if, i tell you " I'm drifting away right now from you!"
So what if, i tell you " You will regret it for your entire life!"
So what if, i tell you " My feeling for you is true!"
So what if, i tell you " I do not want to hurt myself anymore!"
So what if, i tell you " You do not know how i felt when i am down!"
So what if, i tell you " I want to put it to a stop!"


So many what if's.

No comments: